Mason Kinsey (new Titans receiver) Interview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by yanek27, May 4, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

Yes, what the team is willing to pay, but also bigger/more loyal fan base. More $ flowing to sports teams and players from outside sources.

In my opinion Miami is a better city to live and play in, but fan-ship here sucks. Too many other attractions to keep attention from sports. Unless you're Wade, Lebron, or Jason Taylor, you're not gonna see your jersey walking around or get paid for appearances/speaking events/etc.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

Yes, I was devastated. Apology accepted. Thank you.

Clearly you accept the fact that most free agents get, what you consider, "over paid". It's not that JRob overpays as much as that is the nature of the game. Good discussion.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

As good as a discussion can be with someone who thinks NFL players would rather be in Cleveland.

At least though you got to say "waaahhhhh yOu IGnoreD mY QueTIoN 3 TImEs"

Keep having fun with your assumptions and trap questions ;)

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

That is not marketability of the play. That is selling the player on a team. Big name cities with something cool about them would make the player more marketable from an agent standpoint. Hanging out in ny, la, miami, vegas, nashville, ect would do much mpre for a brand than cleavland.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I will give you the jersey sales thing. But as far as geting endorsements and things I just do not see it. 1 big commercial or photo campaign can be equal to a ton compared to a split in the revenue for merch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar