Marvin Harrison Jr Should be Top Priority

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Okay. So, we would have had to lose to the Dolphins and the Jags to get to 5. Still not high enough to get MHJ. So, we would have had to lose to the Panthers, too. Deciding to tank in week 10 would have been the stupidest decision ever. It wouldn’t have worked. I get you want MHJ, I do too. But, just saying we shouldn’t win games anymore in week 10 is ridiculous. We still had a chance to make the playoffs in week 10.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i didnt say anything about the team tanking after week 10. tanking isnt real anyways.

some here **** all over anyone who didnt want to win meaningless games when we were already eliminated, and acted like proper dkholes about it, even going as far as to claim being higher in the draft meant nothing and has no benefits. that's what this is referring to.

#92 VondyP, Feb 8, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

tank goat.jpg

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Sh*tty teams don't tank they just suck

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

remember that time miami was winning by 2 scores with 5 mins left in the game... then Titans happened and the fish got the rock back with just under 2 mins left down by a point... then GOAT Tua did not even get the pass off on 4th and 2 for a victory formation Titans win in miami against the then top team in the AFC

100% worth the Fing draft position hit every time

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Just think, if Miami had lost more games in 2019, they could have gotten Justin Herbert Jalen hurts or Jordan love and they could’ve converted the 4 and 2.
    Oh, those guys were drafted AFTER Tua?
    Nevermind.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

So, people being nasty to each other over opinions that have no tangible bearing on reality? Got it.

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I call that excellence sir!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Some of them get a boner for draft picks. They sit there fantasizing about how great all these college boys are going to be. That's why most people here love trading down in the draft, more picks equal more dreaming.

The gap between an elite WR an other top receivers is huge. I don't want another receive the draft experts give a first round grade. I want the superstar who forces defenses to alter the way they play.

Sure we have holes, we also have enough cap space to fill holes with low-to-mid priced free agents. Cap will be fine for a few years, we can afford to have a couple light drafts.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if only I had faith Titans could actually acquire even NFL average talent in FA

this has proven pretty real unpossuble the last few years

• High Five High Five x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar