Marshon Lattimore

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I had Marshon Lattimore as my top rated corner and he was a top 3 player for me. Garrett, Davis, and Lattimore were my top 3.

I had Ramsey rated slightly higher the year before because he’s a better tackler.

He’s had a great year but he hasn’t faced the big boys yet. So yeah he’s playing great but he’s faced 2 good WR’s and a bunch of average guys. No great WR’s yet.

He’s having a terrific season but let’s hold off on the accolades for now. My dream draft was Lattimore at 5 and Davis at 18 (thought he would fall because of the injury.)

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Latimore has turned that saints def around to finally be respectable - they’veawyas lacked a shut down outside corner - seems to be holding his own and helping the defense drastically improve

Still high on Corey Davis but it’s time to take the kid wheels off - don’t want to keep hearing about potential time to show it - not going to be easy against the Ravens stingy pass defense and rust so I’ll temper expectations until another week down the road - assuming they don’t sit him for 3 more games because of a loose hang nail ...

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

They will have a few years to perfect their skills and match up in 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar