Smack Mark Helfrich For Head Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Dec 30, 2015.

?
  1. Mark Helfrich

55.0%
  2. Chip Kelly

45.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

But which 'troll' thread? There are so many to choose from.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The Mularky v Kelly thread.

And it is not Kelly himself I am against. I just want someone with real NFL experience. Kelly is obviously very bright and knows a lot. He does not know everything though and NFL head coard is not something you can learn on the fly.

If he really wants to be a successful HC in the NFL he should get on an NFL staff for a few years with an established head coach. That way he can fill in the knowledge gaps.

3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Just curious if it is NFL experience you desire, Why Kelly over Mularkey?

4. The Hammer

I do not expect Kelly to last as long as Mularky

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I think he's a great offensive coach, just doesn't know defense at all. This is kind of a great situation for him then since LeBeau will handle all things defense.

Agree or disagree?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Farcry

Farcry Rookie

Exhale..

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

If he is going to be a head coach he needs to know how to run an NFL team, not just be great with Xs and O. Regardless of how good he is with the offense, and even if he ignores defensive planning, he needs to know how to run an NFL team.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. The Hammer

Maybe he is only happy if he is near an ocean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar