Mariota Ranked #1 in Franchise After First 16 Starts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chad Guerra, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meekmode

meekmode Starter

If you want to see him perform maybe we should have done an actual job search after firing wiz and brought someone in who isn't the worst coach in the NFL, that would be smart though and we all know the that wouldn't happen. The biggest joke of a hire in the last decade of the league.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

SEVERAL teammates, coaches, scouts, in both college and pro commend his work ethic and drive to be great. Just because he's reserved and quiet doesn't mean there's no passion there.

3. meekmode

meekmode Starter

No reason to argue with TWW, he has a noodle brain.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • LOL LOL x 2
  4. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

That doesn't mean he is terrible at throwing on the run. Which he is not. He is going to miss throws every now and then. That has to be a realistic expectation from everybody in here.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Bad placement too. Affects his accuracy. The throw to Fasano was terrible too...lucky it was low or it would have been picked.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

That wasn't what I was saying.....I was using that as an example of how people think. I hate projects. I have seen enough of them in the last 10 years, but no QB worth anything would come here. Not even Cutler, and his best days are behind him. Not even Rivers, and he is playing on a crap team.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

then he just sucks then. Otherwise there's no reason he should be this much worse this year if he truly worked on his craft.

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i feel like this emoji was put in just for you

:reaction::reaction::reaction:

9. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Simple minded people come to simple conclusions.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Please don't bother with him. He hates Mariota despite some random posts stating otherwise and by the sounds of (not the first time) he's not too keen on Hawaiians in general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar