Mariota "progressed" in 2017

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BunchaMularky

BunchaMularky Lewan wuz here

Actually come to think of it, aren't you guys still paying me? I don't need no stinking job right now, I get to sit back count un-earned millions and watch my boys without breaking a sweat. I'm living the dream son.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I guess you are

3. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

All B.S. aside, you do bring up a good point. Is this the last year of Mularkeys contract and also Wizinwhatever his name is. Both are on the "books" for this year but is this the last year for both?

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I believe this year is the last for both contracts.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. BunchaMularky

BunchaMularky Lewan wuz here

Yes this unfortunately is my last, I ran my big stupid mouth... I should've had my contract extension, but... Apparently me not wanting to lose my boys, got me fired.

Whizz is getting paid til 2019, man what a loser.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Jeff.Fisher

Jeff.Fisher Best coach of all time

Living the dream indeed. They should pay you for years mike. Look what you did for that team. Just like myself and the rams. I set that team up for years. How else could a young head coach come in and have success. Can you imagine how many games the rams would have won had i stayed this past season?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar