Mariota, McNair - Same Heart?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That bat swings both ways. My nephew got suspended for fighting in high school over his "Mexican" uncle (me).

I'm Caucasian and Native American. Just sayin.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Trump made racists cool again.

Maga, baby, Maga!

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

To be fair, Mexicans are often a native/Spanish mix ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. avvie

When your campaign manager (Bannon) is such a damn fine piece of genetic surperiority, how could he not?

5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I was born in Los Alamos, New Mexico, which probably led to the misunderstanding. That, and my skin tone.

Let's keep this outta taboo tho.

Go Titans!

6. avvie

I like that Mariota is bilingual. On the winning block:

"Eh brah, da braddahs tink we gon lose'um, like we no can make one fuss down, so I give'um da kine an he wen go leffs an I see da faka try fo smash'um but I wen give 'um da kine so da braddah wen go get da fuss down! Akamai, ya?"

7. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Ok Jar Jar.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Don’t paint us all with the same brush. Not everyone in a group thinks alike. There are dumbasses in every race, religion, and social group on the planet.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

On the path to being very good. Mariota’s contributions were crucial to the outcome.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

What I liked is that going into the season Mariota was told to stay healthy, and you could see him comply, and to focus on ball security, and you could see him comply, but in the last three weeks, when the season was on the line, he let all of that go. He ran. He ran aggressively. And he put himself on the line several times. That was impressive. He understood that sometimes you break the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar