Mariota just isn’t the guy.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TT4L1, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

He's had a down year statistically due to a number of factors: injury, young receivers running bad routes, drops/tipped balls, EXTREMELY poor play calling (it's crazy how many two or three man routes we employ), and just his own need to grow in the game and have it slow down.

A vocal minority of fans on this board see that as validation of their claims that he never was the guy. Some people can just never admit their wrong. I don't know if it's because their parents didn't love them or they just want to see the world burn... it's hard to say.

In any case, most of us here get that he's the best QB we've probably ever had talent wise and just groan and sigh every time these kinds of threads and statements are made.

• High Five High Five x 8
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea this thread is embarrassing, we should kick the loser who made it off the board

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

We have a ton of opinionated "I am never wrong, and will never change my stance" fans.....on pretty much any topic related to the Titans. They basically say "It is going to rain.".....and when it rains 3 months later they can scream "I told you so."
    Idiocy runs rampant. Lol

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You can find a lot of Mariota hate on this forum. It it by no means the majority, but it is there.

5. meekmode

meekmode Starter

tick tick tick ........

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

dont mind him, he cant handle his alcohol

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Wait until he throws another lob pass. You will see the concern.

8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I'm more concerned about the 2 man routes and slot wrs blocking at the line of scrimmage

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Mariota just is the guy. Next thread please.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Emipr

Emipr Starter

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar