Mariota has fractured his fibula - out for season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by millakilla8, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

No, keep looking.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

You sure acted like you were, freaking out over MM8's injury.

Aww. You thought my sarcastic remark about your NJ BJs comment was sincere. I guess that went over you head, huh? You shouldn't feed the trolls ya know.

If your intention was to make fun of NJ because I have "NJ Titan" in my avatar, you should really think harder next time for ways to insult me. In no way do I care about someone's opinion of NJ. LOL! I mean have you been there?

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

My first time in NJ I had just pulled onto Highway 9, and I was in traffic with this nice truck and trailer with GM logos on it. These two girls pulled beside me at the light and the passenger rolled her window down. I thought she wanted to ask about the rig so I rolled mine down. Then she puked down the door. Ahhh, NJ.

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

You thought a girl in New Jersey was rolling her window down to ask you about the specifications of your truck because of the nice General Motors logos on them? Wow. You must slay.

• LOL LOL x 4
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I am from the south. Girls like them down here. They would also have more class and open the door to puke.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Your measurements of one's cla
    As if this could only happen to someone in a very small portion of the north east of the United States.

If you're gonna hate on NJ, hate on it the right way.

-Obnoxious and loud people flood their beaches with spray tans and hair gel
    -The men fight over every last woman like the race's reproductive future depended on it
    -Doesn't know how to cook good BBQ food
    -Doesn't have good Chinese food
    -Most people resort to violence for every disagreement
    -Jug handles instead of U-Turns
    -Atlantic City
    -Jersey Shore TV Show
    -Snookie

There is so much more, pick any!

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. iQon

iQon Starter

I know I'm late to the party, but surprised to see they gave him a 4-5 month recovery window.

Regardless, I wish him a speedy recovery and hope to see him out there for 16 games next year.

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

16 would assume no playoffs.

9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

His momma says you can tell alot about a person by the stickers on their trailer...where they been....where they goin....

#219 Subjugation, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  10. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar