Mariota bets

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 520, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

too late, you soured the deal saying I have no conviction, youre mean

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I would consider the bet ... assuming that Bucs take Winston, and no trades. I think there is a good chance we take Mariota in that situation, but TBH I am not 100% confident in it.

If Winston and Mariota are on the board, then I am not so sure who we would go with.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

This bet is a suckers deal.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'd just like to say that I'm proud to be a member of a website that doesn't discriminate against its homosexual members.

It is a relief with the new age Jim Crowe laws targeted at homosexuals that we are seeing.

Jeff let's whoever make a thread whenever they want.

It would have been very easy to move 520's gay thread to the appropriate homosexual area of the forum but he let it stay right here in all of its faggy glory.

What a gay thread. Possibly one of the gayest of all time but I support your right to enjoy penis with a napkin tucked in neatly around your neck and I'm glad gT does too.

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lash out @Tennessy XO...lash out cuz you know well never take the duck.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd never give up my avatar. Plus, I agree with you... haha

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Thing is, we just about ALWAYS go some crazy unexpected direction with our first round pick. Granted picking at #2 overall is a little different but still. Even though I think we should draft Mariota I'm not gonna be at all surprised if we pass on him AND Leonard Williams and one of the WRs or LBs is the pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar