Mariota 2019 (all tings Mariota)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Sep 15, 2019.

?
  1. Yes; Mariota will turn it around and earn the new contract that’s coming

20.0%
  2. No; Mariota is done here and we need to move on.

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That’s the type of play that creates a “diva” at WR. All MM on that one. Brown was open enough too, but thrown too high.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Mary also has the type of attitude we need on this team. Is it not something we need to consider? Hot take here but I think we need this type of example in the locker room. Garbage attitudes have dominated our locker room for years but Mary is obviously something different.

Seriously there is more to this league than just stats. Hate all you want but this is a business and teams have an image to keep up. This is just the reality today. Quarterback is the face of the franchise.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Troll Troll x 2
  3. HurrayTitans!

If that’s why he stays, the franchise has no interest in winning and I would suggest they consider everyone on the roster, if they ain’t a choir boy, they’re gone.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I would of agreed with this take last year.

But I’m starting to take his even-keel personality more so as someone who lacks the needed fire or passion for this league.

He can say he’s a competitor all he wants.

I know people who say they’re ladies men and can’t pick up women or people who say they’re chill and they’re the most psycho people ever.

Actions speak louder than words.

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Already has.
    Good intentions but it will never work around here.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Mary is that type of guy though. Freaking just being a winning franchise is not something we traditionally are. Sucks but it's true.

I think that the front office sees Mary as someone who generates ticket and merch sales. Hate to say it but again this is a business. Mary just needs to get the wins because obviously as I've shown, he has the numbers.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

But they have to see that this is not a winning franchise bacause of him. Even more, they will realize that the fans will not continue buying merchandise or anything else for him if he sucks.

8. HurrayTitans!

I actually think the same thing. I see at least a decent game against Jax.

9. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

The criticism is surely warranted. But I'll be rooting for the guy until he isn't my QB anymore. He's shown brilliance vs contenders, and also shown complete incompetence vs bottom feeders. He's capable of winning games, and his teammates speak highly of him, so I'll continue to have his back until hes no longer a Titan, where that be the end of this year or in the future.

10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

I want to believe but man , THIS was the game to "prove" that we are going from good to great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar