Mariota 2019 (all tings Mariota)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Sep 15, 2019.

?
  1. Yes; Mariota will turn it around and earn the new contract that’s coming

20.0%
  2. No; Mariota is done here and we need to move on.

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

And it will all be because of the media.

I think Mariota knows what's at stake here.

Fortunately Mariota plays pretty well on National TV.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That’s a good point. I’m not even certain they aren’t shopping Mariota- especially if he has a great game tomorrow.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

if hes still alive week-8 id expect the phones to be ringing

will only be owed 10M at that point

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

A great game against the busted jags is hardly going to make a difference imo but it’ll be just enough to get him a few more weeks... I guess

Which is the entire problem with this qb.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

I honestly think if he has a great game, JRob is shopping him. Sell high ya know.

We’re not extending this guy. It would have been done by now if we were. And he can’t just beat the Colts. No way we’re sticking with that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

This current team has a record of extending players early.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Seriously? You dont understand how in a hurryup offense like that, that does not give the defense time to change their personnel or move people around so they are forced to run the same defense as the prior play?

I am embarrassed for you. Also this >< close to putting you on ignore. The ridiculous spinning of reality is starting to get too much to handle.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The conundrum is the state of the AFCS. If it was any other year I could see JRob cutting bait without a doubt. But with Foles hurt, Luck retired and Watson running for his dear life every week, the titans still have a wonderful chance at the division, so I think he draws out the Mary saga as long as he can walk and throw. It’s a desperation move instead of just moving on

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That’s if they consider Mary slightly better than tanne... and if they don’t, no difference.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  10. Riverman

I honestly think Tannehill can run this offense better than Mariota. The only advantage Mariota has is his legs and he apparently doesn’t know how to use them.

Tannehill’s Arm >> Mariota’s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar