Mario vs QBs

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just edited the post mate

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Cutler went to an SEC school. Cutler put up some good numbers considering the amount of talent he was surrounded with(or rather, lack of talent).

Just say no to Brody-he has injury questions, more than any of the other top 10 QBs combined.
    Whitehurst-Strong arm, nice stats in College, a lot of potential, could succedd in the right system and coaching
    Omar Jacobs-extremely QB friendly system in Bowling Green. However, he threw for 40 TDs and 4 INTs his junior year. That some nice numbers in any system. Omar Jacobs is by far my favorite QB of the second tier QBs

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

people question his motor and desire. i would take someone with a questionable throwing motion over someone with a small motor and little desire.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I've heard a few things about Jacobs, he sounds like a stable guy to have. I hate to pass on a guy like Mario and I'm willing to by-pass the Big 3 to get him.
    I'm still trying to figure out who the Titans are planning to pick. Their history shows that they have no plans on taking the guy that they say they are. Why they need to smokescreen with a #3 pick is beyond me. Unless they plan to trade the pick, take a late QB and a 3rd round pick. I think that if Lienart is gone by the #3 pick, the Titans will trade down.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

That season was his Sophomore season and his first as a starter. He's a redshirt Junior right now.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

alright.. i'm an idiot... young has unlimited upside.. it's leinart who is near his prime..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar