Manziel Vs. Jake Locker

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

That fairy accounted for almost 10,000 yards and 93 TDs in two years. 2,000 of those yards and 30 of those 93 touchdowns coming while he was running like a "fairy".

But please do tell me why you like Jimmy G other than you read a couple scouting reports and he might be available round 2? Nobody hear knew who Jimmy G was before this season ended and now everyone acts like they watch him play and he's awesome.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

fairy running works in the weak ass sec

not in the nfl

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I think locker and Johnny are rather similar. Wish we had someone to compete with and push locker .

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I've watched multiple Jimmy G games. He looks pretty alright with me. As a player, not sure I'd spend a 2nd on him, but that's the value of QBs for ya.

5. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Like this is a guarantee for a successful NFL career....Tebow's stats at Florida were quite similar to Manziel's. Also, Mike Evans bailed him out so many times it is ridiculous.
    I would like to see Manziel on a team like the Raiders with below average WRs. Who is going to catch his arm punts?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I really don't understand the Bortles hype. I think he just has the idea size you want in a QB... and that's it.

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

I am not even going to take you seriously after you brought up Tom Brady in a Manziel discussion. :nono:

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'm not even going to take you seriously after comparing JM to Tim Tebow.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the "Mike Evans" bailed him out argument is so stupid. When you have a big tall receiver that can jump higher than any defender and bring the ball down, it's not a bad idea to throw them a jump ball, it's using height/athleticism to your advantage.

Stafford has won games doing this with Calvin Johnson. It's not like Manziel is throwing ducks and praying someone is there, he's recognizing the mis match and putting it up there for Evans to come down with.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Put UW on the map? Back in the 90s Washington was an elite program. What are you 15 years old? Well you actually are that young.

And taking a team to 6-6 type records is hardly putting them on the map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar