Manning worked out for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

NFL:

BREAKING NEWS: Titans say Manning "looked comfortable throwing the ball" after watching the QB work out saturday in Knoxville

Breaking? really? lol.. this is going a little overboard.

2. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Breaking news:

I just took a dump that looked a lot like Peyton's nose.

3. amy

amy Starter

Yes, but you were not too drunk to do the right thing! :kiss:

4. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

thats what you would say also if you were covering the truth on how you really felt.

There has to be some insiders that know who is getting him, Contracts talks have to be over. the Teams and Agent has to know.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

I am considering renting an apartment that sits on a hill that looks eerily like Peyton manning's forehead.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I just listen to John Clayton, that dude is "the professor" and he knows his stuff. When he says he thinks the Titans have the edge I will roll with him.

7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Spray fart!!

8. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jIy8RhLIrqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PORKY HIMSELF!

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Wouldnt it be something if the Titans announce they have signed Manning and Jeff Saturday on Monday.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Breakin News!!!!!!

I looked really comfortable during my last bowel movement. GM Ruston Webster claims it was just "part of the process"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar