Manning worked out for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Bronco fans are deflating over there.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Yeah, and the tards came to the realization that Tennessee had a better record then them too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I think we'll see Bud Adams private jet take off from houston to nashville sometime monday or tuesday. Right before the Press conference :)

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

TrueTitansNews ‏ @TrueTitansNews Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Per my team source "Peyton will hold a press conference on Tues to announce #Titans as his choice" @ClayTravisBGID confirmed the same news

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, even NFL network is finally begrudgingly calling the Titans the favorite in the race. Kind of like watching a funeral LOL.

This may actually happen. If it does, I am happy for all of you Vol fans out there, and encourage you to do what Bud wants you to do....buy lots of tickets, and lots of stuff!

Heck, I may even make a jersey purchase for Bud here (although I did not agree with this)....but it would still be a Klug jersey. Are they out there yet?

6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Darrell Waltrip just said on the Nascar Race, "I would like to welcome Peyton Manning to Tennessee!" Then he back tracked and said, "well I mean I would like to welcome him."

7. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Have we figured out what Alex Smith's visit to the Dolphins means? I'm too lazy to look back.

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Ya know I bought a CJ jersey because it was 200 bucks off. If I found a deal on a PM titans jersey, I'd buy it and probably frame it.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Does DW live in Tennessee?!? He owns a car dealership in Franklin or was he just bringing it up because the race happened to be in Bristol?!?

10. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

I'm so ready for this to be over...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar