Manning worked out for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Was just about to post that haha. Most ppl don't consider him credible though, right?

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

no but Clay does have an inside source. which i think is Jim Wyatt

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

So Shannon Sharpe, Clay Travis, TrueTitansNews, most of NFL Network, and Adam Shefter think it will be the Titans.

I think Shannon Sharpe is pretty telling. Wasn't he convinced Manning would choose Broncos a few days ago?

4. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Shannon Sharp thinks Hasselbeck will go to 49ers next week.

even with Hasselbeck they are SB contenders.

5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

well Sharp says he heard late last night it was TN, he even said we (Broncos) lost out.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea, he was actually tweeting "we got this" (Manning to Broncos) about 10 hours before he began the barrage of the Titans tweets.

So he obviously heard something in that time gap.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If Smith does not go back to the 49ers this could be very damaging to his career. If I was him I would do anything to try and get back to SF.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

TrueTitanNews is now confirming ClayTravis' reports that Peyton chose the Titans btw...Shannon Sharpe on board as well.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Clay Travis is pretty credible. He isn't on the inside HOWEVER, he knows A LOT of people in the media.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

If indeed they have "all different sources" reporting the same thing, that'd be a good sin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar