Manning will work out for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

God this is consuming me! For the love of god manning decide! So I won't have to keep refreshing and I can either turn into gooey eyed fanboy mode or resume my previous hatred for the man...just end the pain!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Looking for houses is just "part of the process"

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Denver brass knows Tebow isn't a long-term answer. McDaniels really screwed the franchise with that pick. Many religious people automatically LOVE him. And he "just wins" (sound familiar?) so he's picked up a ton of support even from non-religious folks. There's going to be a split fan base no matter what happens.

It's a tough situation for sure. If I were them I'd have gone after Peyton too. With Tebow it's always going to be a "hold your breathe and hope for the best" last second kind of thing. You just can't win consistently with that kind of QB.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Depending on what is asked of Manning today, he might not want to throw again until Sunday.

#asitdragson

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I honestly expect this to be the end of the road for us and Peyton Manning. The Broncos got first visit from him, they got the first "2nd" visit. This time it's to actually see him throw with almost their entire offensive coaching staff, a medical team AND John Elway.

No dates have been set to meet with the Titans and it's only EXPECTED at this point in time. It's over I do believe..

I'm not going to get upset either. I want Manning just as badly as anybody else does but look at it this way. If we get Manning the Broncos are left with Tim Tebow. Any rational thinking human being on this Earth knows Tim Tebow is garbage. Tebowmania is filled with more tools than the fans and actors of the Jersey Shore.

If the Broncos get Peyton Manning we STILL have our franchise quarterback who is READY RIGHT NOW to take over the reigns as our starter.

Locker won't disappoint us. I know it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I just want to feel like a winner...

7. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Lombardi says he will work out for TN

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

IF Manning does indeed work out with us after Denver then I believe it's a 100% chance we sign him. But as it stands right now I'm completely ready to face the fact that Denver is about to get him tonight. I'm worried but then again I'm happy because it'll be over and we can move forward with our SAFEST BET at QB in Jake Locker. He is ready.

10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Former Titans Coach Jeff Fisher now helping with the "process." [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C6HiSOlquc"]Jeff Fisher wearing colts Peyton Manning Jersey - YouTube[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar