Manning will work out for Titans in Knoxville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Something tells me the percentage you have is going to change....

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

It was on the bottom of espnews with title manning

3. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

The local backlash against him could be Lebron esque if he picks Denver or SF after a freaking Knoxville workout...everything says hes coming here but watch the Niners swoop in and get him

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Whatever, over this manning crap. Dude is taking forever to get more money, he dont give a f about the teams. Go be a bronco manning, you look a lot better in their uni...

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What an incredibly ignorant post! The man (Manning) has said............

1. He won't let a team sign him without watching him work out.

2. He won't let a team sign him without protection from recurring health issues being built into the contract.

He could have made someone sign him blindly and possibly screwed them.

You're making it real hard to not question your intelligence right now.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

You don't think Manning is dragging his feet to hike up his price tag? The longer he waits, the more expensive he is...

I think it's really hard for me to not question YOUR intelligence right now.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Here's The kicker... The teams don't hold the keys.... He does. So in reality, what's taking him so long to make a decision? If he knows he is good to go, and what team he wants to play for... What does ANY OF THAT MATTER? Why is he exploring options if those statements are honest? Hrmm... $$$$$

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Fact: Manning is doing everything he can to protect the team that signs him and make sure they know exactly what they are getting.

Speculation: Manning is driving the price up.

Go ahead and argue that!

9. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

How is he driving the price up if its pretty much known that he wants his Indy contract and its been speculated thats what has been offered? Maybe, just maybe he is really considering what is the best fit.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Exactly what part of "I want to workout for every team I consider a serious option before deciding where I'm going to sign" don't you understand? He is just now working out for the final team he will most likely. What made you expect him to decide before that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar