Manning injury further dents Colts' star power

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

:rolleyes:

I did not actually think I would have to explain this but I will. Better weapons will get open, leading to more completions, and drop less passes, also leading to more completions. More completions will improve the percent passing which is what you mean by accuracy. Simple enough?

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wow, how dumb can you be.

So a WR is wide open with no one around him, and it's just as easy to throw an accurate pass when he's triple covered with only 1 perfect angle to complete.... sure that makes sense.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what? what? what?

in 2 cosecutive posts you completely contradict yourself

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

2007 VY completion Percentage-62.3
    2007 Peyton Manning completion percentage-65.4

Granted Vince didn't throw anywhere near the balls or touchdowns that Peyton did, Peyton's receivers didn't make a habit of dropping passes and our best receiver wouldn't even makes the Colts practice squad. I think in one game last season (correct me if I'm wrong) there were 5 dropped passes by Titans. That goes down as an incompletion on Vince's stats, nothing more, nothing less. Vince has lots of work to do, but most of that is footwork/ reads. His arm is good, he just needs to mature into an NFL QB. You can sit here and hate on us all you want but the fact is we're at a clean split with the Colts thru the past two seasons man, plain and simple. If you all had such a dominate advantage over the Titans then why haven't you swept us since 2005?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Vince's completion percentage went up 10% last year. If it goes up 5% more over the next two seasons, and he improves his TD/INT ratio, that's all I ask.

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

no

better players will let a crappy qb complete more passes because they can catch better. has nothing to do with the passes being on target

wow. this is just silly

7. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

hahhahhahahhahhahahahhahahha

vy 9 tds and 100 ints

pm 100 tds and 9 ints

pretty much anyway. dont even compare the two as passers. thats just a joke

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Riddle me this .... how many playoff games has he choked in and failed to take the blame?

Co-MVP my arse!

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Footwork is the key, and Dinger is fixing that. Besides, he's only in his 3rd year. Most QBs take 4 or 5 years to fully develop.

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i agree

mcnair should never have sniffed the co mvp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar