Manning/Anti UT Haters so Fickle.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Then quit talking about how great 1998 was...

He took a shot at Vandy and I came right back with a jab.

2. corymiller

:brow:
    Amen brother!! I know a lot of VU fans who are bear fans because of the gaggle of former VU players that are with or were with the Bears(see Hunter Hillenmeyer)...I am titans fan now and I will be a titans fan if PM signs here because his allegience will be to the Titans and NOT ewe tea

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I guess you consider the last game we played against you as "the past"

4. corymiller

How could anyone make fun of McNair dying? That's just wrong. I don't like Ray Lewis but God forbid if he were to die you'd never see me make fun of the situation.

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Why in the world are you making this "connection"? It makes 0 sense

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Because it shows how people that were never Titans fans are now claiming that they are just because of the possibility that we get PM ... Most likely UT fans. In fact they are the fickle ones if you ask me. Just pick a team and stick with it.

I am not a UT hater. Im not really a fan, but I will support them as long as they aren't playing Vandy. But if we sign peyton and people seriously start showing up in orange and playing rockytop, I will quickly become a UT hater.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Diehard UT fans that have been diehard Colts fans for 12 years. Talked massive crap about the Titans the whole time. Hahaha, you missed your Super Bowl. Pacman is a POS, McNair is a POS that deserved to die, Randy Moss, Kenny Britt is a POS blah blah blah.

...and now they've got one hand on the rail of the Titan's bandwagon. Probably has nothing to do with Peyton Manning.

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

McNair was my hero, I'm a Titans fan. I've heard no one thats a Vols fan ever make fun of #9's death. If so, they are not worth hanging around.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You mean real fans like the one's that are ready to quit being Titans fans if we sign Peyton? Or the real fans that are wishing death upon Bud Adams because we finally went after an expensive free agent?

Cutler didn't do anything for Vandy compared to what Peyton has done for UT. I guess Cutler hasn't earned as much but that's no excuse, he's still gotten paid boatloads.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

You don't even go to Vandy; I know, because real Vandy students go there to get a degree, not cheer for their subpar sports teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar