Manchester City = FA Cup Final!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I know no one cares, but for once a team of mine not named the Lakers is actually doing well... so I'm hyped. Beat Man United 1-0 today.

I figure if we can have golf posts, real other sports should be here too. Let the hating commence!

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Go Liverpool ...

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I only like Arsenal, Milan and Juventus...but it just so happens that I hate ManU. I'm glad City pulled it off.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

$5.00 you don't follow the EPL like I do ;)

I didn't know you were a Manchester City fan. Manchester City is a team that is trying to come up in the ranks of Manchester United, Arsenal, and Liverpool in the EPL.

As a matter of fact, my favorite player in the EPL plays for Manchester City in Kolo Toure. I like the Keeper Joe Hart, also.

My favorite players for Man City are GK Joe Hart (up and coming GK for England) Shay Given (considered too short to be a GK, but is one of the greatest in my opinion. Getting up there in age though. Which isn't bad at the GK position) Joleon Lescott (This guy is one of the best defenders in the world. This guy could play for anyone in the World) Jerome Boateng (Did you see him in the World Cup for Germany? ) Vincent Kompany ( A young and upcoming defender) Michal Phillips (A absolute beast central defender. Could play anyway in the World) Shawn Wright Phillips (A bit small to play midfielder in the EPL, but would be one of the fastest in the NFL if he played American football) Emmanuel Adebayor on loan (A dominant forward with great height and good pace for a Forward. However he is on loan) Craig Bellamy (Always liked this guys and his fiesty attitude. Wouldn't want to fight this guy at a nightclub lol) and Carlos Tevez (Is also a beast. Is always around the ball and knows where to put the ball. Seems like he scores every game. Reminds me of Wayne Rooney in a sense.

My favorite players that use to play for Man City was Joey Barton and Sylvain Distin..

If you didn't see my pics, you can see that I'm a Swindon Town FC fan, because I was born and raised until 11 years old in Swindon, England. We aren't EPL material, but I will always be a Swindon Town fan for life.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Very nice, TitanUp. I actually don't get to watch as much as I'd like... due to scheduling/USA programming. So If I get to see a few matches a month, I'm good.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XdP6Lp2ceqY/S8ywa5e1m1I/AAAAAAAAOVg/tKYqMpTmNG0/s1600/bellamy_music_0.jpg

That's been my desktop for about a year or so, since you mentioned Bellamy.

I actually started following City due to Robinho, my favorite player, but since he was leased I don't keep up with him and still follow Blue.

Nice though- you're more hardcore than I am, by far.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Soccer sucks.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Soccer sucks and so do soccer moms.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like ManU and Liverpool

10. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

WOW you guys are all football (soccer as you call it) n00bs. You can't like Man United and Liverpool they hate eachother. I am a diehard Man United fan and I am a season ticket holder despite living in the south of England. If anyone here supports Manchester City then you are their only fans, they have hopeless support. They even do that stupid backs to the game jump, idiots. Now they have money more people in the States like them! Go figure. If you attended a game at Old Trafford and a game at the City of Manchester stadium, you'd leave as a red devil. Theres no other team like Man United. Plus who cares about the FA Cup, no one in England does, Man United are on course to win the EPL and maybe the Champions league, that trumps anything Man City could ever do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar