Malcolm Kelly - Titans 1st pick of 2008

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Rebel Titan, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

As much as I would like to see us go WR in the first I see us going DT in the first and WR in the 2nd. If we can't keep Big Albert then we will have a mamouth hole in the middle or if we sign Albert and he reverts to his Fat Albert days we will need someone who steps up.

As for WR, if we did get one I would take in this order.

1. Deshaun Jackson
    2. Adarus Bowman
    3. Early Douset
    4. Malcom Kelly
    5. Limus Sweed

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The DT group looks rather weak this year. Ellis may be there when we pick, but I kinda doubt it. Dorsey will be gone. The next guys in line don't look like 1st rounders. We better hold on to Al.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Austin, there may not be a DT worth taking in our spot in the 1st rd. You mentioned okam before and he is worth considering but DT seems to go quick and usually it's slim pickens by the 20th pick. Ellis and dorsey will be gone by the 5th pick and if okam's stock rises much at all he will be gone.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My preliminary list..

I want 2 guys from the list of players here to be drafted in day one.

DE
    Gholston(1)
    Jackson(1)
    Blake(1-2)
    Campbell(2)

S
    Phillips(1)
    R smith(2-3)
    Griffin(3)
    Zbikowski(3)

CB
    Malcolm Jenkins(1)
    Mike Jenkins(1)
    Mckelvin(1)
    Cason(1-2)

DT
    Okam(1)
    Bulmer(1-2)
    Haden(2-3)

Gholston is likely to be gone. I'm predicting that he will be.

Hopefully..

1. S philllips
    2. DE blake
    3. WR monk or bennett

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

What fool would be recorded making an *** of themselves like that?

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If not Jackson in 2nd then Limas Sweed.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ Desean Jackson or malcolm kelly being better than Manningham. RollTide, I hope you were high as a bird when you made that post, or else you just lost all credibility.
    Oh, and for what it's worth, the only 2 receivers I was big on in last years draft were Bowe (1) and Rice (2). Both are ahead of the rest.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rice hasn't done that much.

We are about to make the playoffs with the receivers we have. We could use a first on a Wr who might not even play that much but in the meantime our defense might not be quite as good.

We can't take our defense for granted there are a lot of issues there. If we lose stewart our running game will suffer.

MR drafted what appears to be 2 dud Wrs in rds 3 and 4 last year. But you are confident he will hit a home run in rd one? I do think that fisher and MR both former DBs can pick a corner or safety.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat, what specifically about that post did you dislike?

The bong hitting approach is to take a WR, any wr in rd one just because we supposedly need one. And why do we need one? Because MR failed in drafting at least one good one in 3 tries last year.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think we will draft a DB in the 1st, a RB in the 2nd, three WRs in the 3rd through 6th rounds, an OC/OG somewhere in the middle of the draft and a DT and DE middle to end...... Wait, that is what we did last time and it sure looks pathetic after you get past the first two rounds and even the RB we took in the 2nd round might not be anymore than a gifted backup.

What I think we should do is steal the Colts draft list and pick whoever they were going to take before they pick. We also need to steal the Colts UDFA list and hurry to sign the guys at the top of that list before they get them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar