Malcolm Kelly dropping

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Back on the subject, if I were going to pick the most impressive WR in this years draft simply based on watching film of the guy Kelly would be my pick. Now that doesn't mean I know if he runs great routes all the time or if he can block but just watching his body control and the way he plucks the ball out of the air along with his nice gliding running style I think he has NFL WR written all over him. If his knees are OK he is maybe the only WR I'd really want to take in the 1st round for the Titans.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Devin Thomas is a beast and has moved ahead of Kelly on a number of boards. Several have moved him to the one spot. I personally would be happy if we got Thomas or Jackson. Both can stretch the field, make plays after the catch AND return kicks. I think they most suit what it is we're looking for. If neither are available I go Felix Jones or DL.

3. maximus

maximus Starter

I just saw Jeff Fisher running east, apparently because he wanted no part with WR with bad knees...

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

If Kelly falls into the second do we try to move up to snag him?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

He won't fall. And no I don't think we'd move up to get him. Too many good WR'S like Earl Bennett are still on the board by our second pick...it would be foolish

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Adarius Bowman's gonna be there. T.O. Junior.

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

After his terrible pro day in Oklahoma I think he just might be there when we pick in the 2nd round. I personally think we shouldn't trade up but rather trade down and pick up extra picks in the 2nd and 3rd round. I don't see much of a difference in the picks that take place between 20 and 40 and even less of a difference between 40 and 100. The more picks we gather in the 40 to 100 range the better our draft will be.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

4.68 was his best time at the OU pro day. that along with his health concerns, yeah, he's falling.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He reminds me of Roy Williams with his body, body control, open toes and the way he plucks everything in sight. I would call him my #1. Vince needs a big-handed target to help his growth at WR, not just TE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar