Make your BOLD prediction for the upcoming season HERE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

1) griffin will continue to be a bad football player and titans fans will just not grasp it. he was never a real pro bowler anyway

2) vince gump will start 4 games and will go 2-2. neither win will be a result of his good play but people here will declare him awesome

3) the only way the colts dont win the division is if manning gets hurt

5) the titans wont win more than 6 games and that is a stretch

6) fans here will start turning on cj really soon

7) the ravens will win the super bowl

2. 24

24 Starter

Book it, I will come back to it when I'm right. The Bengals will have the first overall pick next year. Not especially bold, but it will happen.

Also, the Cowboys will win their division. Either that, or they'll sweep the Eagles. This one I'm also sure of.

Boom.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Peyton Manning will reveal to world that he was, in fact, born with a vag!na.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

so you are saying a girl has made your titans look like for a decade?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, although we haven't put up much of a fight...

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I believe the Miami Dolphins will have the first pick next year.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Titans make the playoffs. People don't believe it. CJ comes in and has another huge year. Roethlisberger continues the search for love in nightclubs.

8. gran54

gran54 Starter

CJ is going to have a better year than last, defensively we will be near the top of the league in sacks, we will be near the top of the league in fewest sacks allowed, our coaches will make a much bigger impact on this team than most people think, Akeem Ayers makes a push for rookie of the year, Jurrell Casey is a starter by the end of the season, McGrath sees the tunnel closing, Jared Cook becomes productive on a weekly basis, Marc Mariani starts at WR a few games, and if Hasselbeck is healthy he will start the whole season.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Titans will join the lion's as one of the worst team's of all time 0 and 16.

Marc Mariani will get a career ending ACL>>

Miami Dolphins and the Eagles will play the superbowl VY will start I win it.

10. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

1.) Peyton Manning reinjures his neck in his usual pansy hit the deck to avoid the sack move.

2.) Curtis Painter is brought in to finish the season.

3.) Peyton continues to make Wheaties commercials of him throwing to blades of grass while talking to himself.

4.) Colts finish 4-12 because they're nothing without their QB.

Stay golden pony boy......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar