Make a Deal for Vilma

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

Actually, we need 2 of them...the same way Peyton has Harrison and Wayne. The same way Montana had Rice and Taylor. The same way Aikman had Irvin and Alvin Harper.

We need 1 great WR, and we need another really really good WR. And we need 2 that wont whine and complain about not being the leading receiver in the NFL.

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Thought of something.

Get Vilma in here and draft Laurinitus.

We'd be set at linebacker for years

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

great, we could run a 4-6-1....

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This is the worst idea that has ever been said on these boards.

Why don't we also give up on having any wide receivers and just always line up 4 running backs in the backfield? Oh wait, here's a better idea! Let's have 3 centers. The opposing team won't know which one is going to snap the ball.

Okay, I know I'm being a dick and I apologize. However, surely you can see that this idea won't work. Why would we ever want to get stacked at a position that doesn't even get on the field for more then 30% of the snaps. That's like getting LT and Brian Westbrook and only putting them in to spell Lendale.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I thought Fowler played very solid yesterday, even made some impressive plays 2 or 3 yards behind the LOS. He might not be flashy, but he gets the job done in the middle which we haven't had since Godfrey.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Just don't try arguing or telling titanpride anything he's always right. VY sucks and Fowler is fantastic.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Draft Laurinaitis? Jesus, if we spend anything above a 5th round pick on defense, I may have an aneurysm.

8. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Young is playing like garbage and Fowler is playing great at MLB... Prove me wrong.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I find it quite amusing how you always say 'Prove me wrong' when you say nothing to be 'right'.

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Ryan Fowler: 24 solo tackles, 8 assists, 2 passes defensed.

Compare his stats to DeMeco Ryans, who is, in fact, a GREAT MLB.

DeMeco Ryans: 63 solo tackles, 11 assists, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble, 1 TD, 3 passes defensed.

Sufficient? Yes. Great? Not hardly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar