Magic number 4 for division title

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’d rather the colts win to help distance from buffalo in the case Tennessee loses enough AFC games to bring them back in a weird 3-way tie breaker.
    That would be like a MMM 3way, the grossest kind.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

While I agree with home vs. Road, there are places you definitely don't want to be playing in late January.

Buffalo or New England for the weather alone.

Arrowhead in the playoffs is always tough. Much rather have then in Nashville.

And not to mention, our fans deserve to have the playoffs in their house for once.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Let's just win and let the Colts lose the next two. Would rather clinch, and keep the Colts out of the playoffs. If the Colts get hot down the stretch, they could be a really tough out.

I think I would rather our playoff run be against the Browns/ Steelers and Ravens; rather than Colts and Bills/Chiefs.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

F the phonies... they aint tough at all

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

The goal should be #1 seed because you can’t get the 1 seed without winning the division.

I’ll be hoping for a loss for all of the AFC division leaders every single week except for us.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

7. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Week 11 Wish List:
    Titans over Texans
    Falcons over Patriots
    Bears over Ravens
    Colts over Bills
    Lions over Browns
    Cowboys over Chiefs

Other Notable Games:
    Steelers vs Chargers
    Bengals vs Raiders

8. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

LOL. They haven't been tough so far. That's true.

They need 5 of the next 7 to get in. Looking at their schedule, if they manage to pull off 5 wins, against those opponents that means they have improved a lot and would be a scary playoff matchup. Not saying it will happen. Just that I hope it doesn't. I don't want them in. I agree strongly with your "F the ponies" statement.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The Colts are that turd(s) that won't flush. I'm tired of it. They ALWAYS seem to claw there way back to being right behind us. I want them dead and out of the playoffs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I hate that turd. I mean WHAT, are you too good for your home!

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar