Madden Roster Updates #4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryan, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/1267/madden-nfl-08-roster-update-4-details/

Heres what changed for our team.

DE Kyle Vanden Bosch – Titans – Becomes Power Move DL – Another high motor defensive end that plays to the whistle and gets to the QB.

CB Cortland Finnegan – 79 to 82 – A feisty cornerback for the Titans who hits hard and is a playmaker.
    DT Albert Haynesworth – 87 to 90 – Probably the best DT in all of football right now. If he keeps it up he will be the elite DT in Madden in no time.
    DT Tony Brown – 77 to 81 – He starts opposite Haynesworth for the Titans defense.
    LE Antwan Odom – 78 to 82 – A true mammoth defensive end (6-5 275) for the Titans.
    WR Chris Davis – 68 to 70 – Has looked exceptional returning kicks for the Titans. He looks much faster than his combine speed.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

surprised Bironas didn't bump up a bit... roster must have already been in the works

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

It was. Bironas will be at 90 by the end of the year.

Haynesworth will be near 95

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I hope Bironas jumps even further than that and I hope that Haynesworth continues to play dominant for years to come

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

His name is 'das boot'

[​IMG]

6. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

are those for current or next gen??

7. Divine Titan

Divine Titan Camp Fodder

They are for all I think. Definately for 360 because thats what I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar