madden league anyone?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GMITTS, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

bignick49 or happypat. Xbox live

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Not sure at the moment...

I used to play online on ps2, but got rid of it when my son got xbox360. I've only played a handful of times on his account so I'll have to look up his game tag...it's dagger something...I'll edit this when I check it out...probably tomorrow or Tues. Are you guys on the east coast?

Gut

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

gmitts add me and lets play. on ps3
    just send me a message. most of the time i am locked in call of duty..but if a gotitans guys wants to play..i will hook it up!

bi polar...text me when you can play dude. i have seen you a couple of times on but your either playing legos or walle. lets get this going buddy

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hahaha... I bought my son wall-e the other day! I didn't know you could see what was being played! I got a bargain copy of Rainbow 6 Vegas this weekend... awesome game... I was playing that yesterday when I saw a pop up that alerted me that you were online. I'll holler.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Geez. This rematch still hasn't happened? Am I going to have to go Don King and make this happen?

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

since this thread has taken off...does anyone want to do a madden league???

-ps...i started a madden group..sign it up boys and girls!

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

madden group? how do I join?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

mitts got the upper hand in a war.

Titans 14 Eagles 7

Collins mvp for his vick like rushing td :ha:

red zone interceptions were epic.

I has been fisher balled.

I got beat with 62 yards of offense.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Interesting...

How did he score 2 TD's with 62 yds of offense? Turnover return for TD?

And he didn't sub out Collins for VY near the goal line? Interesting!

Next time, please list basic stats if you don't mind...

Nice job guys!

Gut

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Alright for anyone who wants to play today I am free all day. BP about your question... I usually play with a headset but I have to get a new one because for some retarded reason all of a sudden every game wants to lag extremely bad when I have it plugged in. Makes no sense. Anyways PSN ID is Ryan915. Add me and send me a message if you wanna play or just post here. I'll be on PS3 most of the day playing NHL 09 and Resident Evil so if I'm not on here just shoot a message to my ID.

Peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar