madden league anyone?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GMITTS, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I have to get Paul off the Indiana Jones Lego game first.

do you have a headset?

do you think it would work ok given the geographical limitations?

I really want to get better at this game. Way back when when I used to play'01, '02, '03, '04 on ps and ps2 I used to think I was ok. It seemed a little more simple back then.

Jen is going out to do some photo work a bit later. Let's play Dan.

do what is your psn id? Mine is BipolarTitan.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude...it's 2am right now. I'll be asleep.

No headset.

gunny5 is my psn.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

what are you doing in the afternoon when you get up?

It's 10 am here. How about 2 in the afternoon your time? That's in 12 hours or something. I don't know Gunny... when is it good for you?

I think we could really have some fun with a goTitans Madden league. Right now, it would be good to be less organized and play by appointment, but for real, so many members have consoles and play this game anyways... and if we play with our poster friends there is added camaraderie we wouldn't otherwise get, plus there won't be a quit factor like Deuce brought up...

what do 'ya say Dan?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll get back to you. I don't know what the connection will be like Overseas considering it is EA.

Add me to psn when you get a chance.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

that's true. let me know. just post back in this thread...

I'm thinking that maybe if several of us play occasionally through the offseason that once Madden '10 comes around there may be enough interest drive a league. It would be so cool to have a Madden sticky, I believe highlights can even be saved and uploaded to ea and played in a flash player. I think all one has to do is register at ea or log on to do that...

game stats could actually be posted... sounds like fun.. sorta like fantasy football...

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I would be down for a game anytime. If anyone ( seems like BiPolar's the man to beat) is game let me know. I'd be up for it in an hour or so. PSN name is Slagger12

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

we'll do this thing... I am not the man to beat. I am the man that gets beat. alot. but I did actually win an online match against a fellow level one. Some dude in FLA. Fins fan. The Tuna's Dolphins didn't have **** on my Broncos.

I see you are online AFT, but I can't play right now. I've played that game enough today and it's too late. If my wife found me playing that right now she would start fussing at me to be sure that I have taken my bipolar medications. :blah: :ha: :yes:

I'm glad that I won a game but I totally cherry picked that opponent by skill level and record. My friend who has improved (I used to beat him) came over a while ago and just out coached me with fine pre snap adjustment and I could see exactly where I was vulnerable and couldn't react to do enough about it. He got alot of easy underneath garbage.

I still chunk crap into heavy coverage as if the backers are invisable. It drives me nuts.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Sounds good. Sometime we'll do it.

I haven't really searched for skill level but I also haven't come across it. Where is this found?

I am not too bad but not great either. I am just over
    .500 with a record of around 109W-80L.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

are you a good teacher? :wink2:

you win more than you lose. that's outstanding all by itself.

skill level is denoted in statics in the upper portion of the highlighted names, in the chat area. (lobbies) Also there is a number by each screen name. The number is the skill level.

We'll definitely play and make a note of the outcome here in this thread. I bet we could get a club thing going after a while. All we need do is hit up this thread.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar