Madden 2011

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How about all the song edits? :ha:

Bleeps out "sexy girl", "bleed", and "high" in Welcome to the Jungle. That's sad.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It'd be nice if the Titans had another cornerback above a 70 overall. Zone defense doesn't work very well for anyone and the Titans DBs in general can't cover anyone.

3. RavensShallBurn

Hopefully McCourty or Hill impress this season and get up to at least 75 on a roster update sometime in the near future. What would be great is if we still had Harper from Madden 09. He was 88 overall. Not sure why they rated him so high, but it sure did work well.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yup. I have almost 900 yards with him through 5 games. Running seems to be pretty easy in general though. I get nice gains consistently with Ringer and Blount as well. I know CJ is a beast in real life but he's so good in the game it honestly kinda takes some of the fun out of it. I might trade him after the season.

That's awesome.

5. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

why is it every year they have lavelle hawkins a 99 at returns but i never seen hawk return any kicks in the nfl

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

BTW, anyone that wants a BOMB returner on the cheap... pick up rookie WR Brandon Banks out of free agency. I've ran a couple back with him already.

As for my earlier DL sacks complaint... I played a couple games with da Bears and was racking up sacks with their DL. Peppers is a beast. Not sure why I can't seem to get sacks with the Titans DL. :irked:

7. RavensShallBurn

I have all the achievements in the game now besides the one where you win a fight for a fumble in the endzone for a TD... takes pure luck. The Madden Moment achievement was a pain and that Super Bowl one... Wow. That took me a long freakin' time to figure out what to do because onside kicks are absolutely impossible now. If you're ever going to onside kick, always start out with a regular kickoff, then audible to the onside. This is against the CPU, of course. If their hands team is out there, you have probably a 2% chance of recovering it.

I was really, really hoping they'd take the fight for the fumble off. That and measuring first downs are the worst features in the game.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You may already know this, but you can turn fight for fumble off in the game options.

9. RavensShallBurn

Not online (which is all I play) and it must be on for the achievement.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm noticing some funny things from Gus Johnson. His comic approach really keeps me from wanting to kill Collinsworth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar