Madden 12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They hit a little bit of a median this year. Last year there were a bunch of guys with 99 overall ratings at each position, while this year there are only a few in the whole game. I guess a way to balance that is to up the mid-level players.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I think they should only give the elite players 90's.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Could not agree more dude. I hate how many 90+ players there are.

90+ should be elite
    80+ should be stars
    70+ should be starters/potential starters
    60+ should be contributers/average
    50+ should be below average

I love how NBA 2K11 does player ratings. What is there like maybe 5-7 90+ players, really makes the elite more elite. Like Dirk is a 83? and you can dominate with him.. same with Amar'e he's like a 88 and one of the best PFs in the league. I realllly wish Madden would tune down the ratings some.

4. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

In regard to the "ease" of running the ball... I was experiencing the same thing and thought something just felt off, because it was so easy. That's when I paused the game and realized the default setting is "Pro." Change it to All Pro or All Madden and running shouldn't be so easy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Man i like how some of our ratings look, but some confuse me. It will change soon though..JAKE LOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

another thing.... hawkins is higher than DWill... agree.. or disagree?

7. xpmar9x

Disagree x 1000000

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

FIFA is now my favorite sports video game... And I don't like soccer.

The only way I'm getting this on release day is if GameStop does a special deal where I trade in 11 and get around $25 towards Madden 12.

9. xpmar9x

You can pre-order with Amazon and get a $20 gift card, exclusive teams (All-Rookie and All-Sophomore teams), and same day delivery. So you won't have to waste gas to go get the game, but will get it on the same day. I did this last year and it was delivered about 2 p.m. The $20 gift card has to be used on another purchase, so i'm going to use it on MW3, so I'll get that for $40.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea but I'd still be paying $59.99 with that promo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar