madden 10 sucks

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i got caught from behind playing with chris johson(99 speed) by shawn springs (89 speed)

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i loved madden 09, i thought it was a lot of fun. madden 10 is the only madden i have sold after playing it. i have madden '98-2009 without missing a single year, until this year's edition.

5. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Thats the main problem with 10 is that CJ is TOO SLOW at 99 speed...DB's take bad angles and still catch CJ before the goal line. Also, nearly half the games I play online, CJ gets injured and has to be taken out. (I got Ringer as my backup ahead of Lendale)

But off topic, I have CJ as my kick/punt return man :) I cant count how many TD's Ive run back with him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I saw a video where some dude was saying it's much more realistic to play on Pro with the CPU skill sliders all the way up to 100. I've been playing like this lately and while it's still not perfect, I think it's a little better than playing on Pro, All-Pro or All-Madden without adjusting anything. The only problem I have is that it's still too easy to shut down opposing offenses. Too often I'm winning games 35-7, 42-7.

I don't hate this year's Madden but I'm definitely not all that impressed. Madden really went to hell after EA got the exclusive NFL contract. When they had the 2k franchise to compete with, Madden was the best it's ever been. Lately it seems it's actually regressing instead of progressing. And I fully believe it's simply because EA doesn't care anymore. They know they have a built-in customer base that's going to show up year after year to buy their product because it's the only NFL sim option out there. Sad. Used to be such a great game with infinite replay value.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Were you playing against the CPU? I only play online and I have never been caught from behind with Johnson, with the exception of one game against the Cowboys where I got caught twice by their safety (Newman I think) - I assume the guy must have like 100 in speed.

Madden 10 is the best Madden I've played in a while, mainly because of the great details in the game, but there are still a lot of issues that should've been fixed already and yet they seem to keep showing up every year.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh yeah, I love the graphics and new animations. It's just the gameplay and franchise mode that leaves a lot to be desired for me.

I feel ya on the issues that keep showing up year after year. Pathetic thing is, most of them seem to be reasonably simple fixes. Yet year after year there they are. EA doesn't care. They just try to throw a couple of "cool" new features in so it looks like they didn't halfass it. Most of the people I know don't even care about the lame new features, we want the freaking gameplay fixed!

10. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar