Luv Ya Blue towels

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 22, 2008.

?
  1. Yes on the towel idea

35 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. Nope, bad idea

10 vote(s)
    22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I like the idea. I pitched it to everyone after the game

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

idk.. why give rival players something to wipe their shoes with on national TV if we lose. Besides, I agree with Hoffa about the copy cat thing.

I'd rather we do something else.. something cooler. Something unique and a little more 'Titan'ish.. or even 'Demonic' maybe.

Here's a thought.. imagine 69,000 fans waving real swords around hollaring "D-Fense.. D-Fense.." better yet, imagine if each of the 69+ held two swords (one in each hand) and banged them together each time Peyton squealed an audible.. Could you imagine how loud it would get?

LP would suddenly become the scariest place for an away game...
    Then after the games we'd make it a tradition to release the lions to feast on the team we just whopped and their fans.

On second thought, scratch that last part.
    Actually, scratch it all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yeah and we can be called the teal curtain :suspect:

What are we the Steelers South?

We need our own thing. Though I did see a pretty funny blue Steelers suck terrible towel.

4. DJB

DJB Starter

Screw making a different towel of our own.....lets just all bring the steelers towels and wave them as our own....as in "we own your stupid towel now"....that would PO Steelers fans more than a blue towel. Then after the Titans beat them again just throw them down and stomp them. 60 thousand stomped on terrible towels littering LP would be awesome

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Not sure if anyone watched the Jeff Fisher show at 7 but Dawn Davenport did mention the emails that were sent from those who did send one about the blue towels. She said that she received email that suggested we the fans pull out some code blue towels if the Steelers return for the AFC Championship game. Fisher didn't say too much but the commentator of the show responded saying maybe the Titans marketing should look into this idea. So we got the word out a little bit so who knows maybe it will turn into something. I'm still bringing a blue towel to wave if they come.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I say we just throw blue darts at them.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont think we could get enough Titan fans to wave them around, i bet there would still be more yellow towels. i think they should hand out 60,000 whistles.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

anyone else remember the stupid "Oil Rag" foisted upon unsuspecting fans at one of the Vandy games. About as well recieved as the "Go Titans Go" chant

Oh yeah the stupid "Oil Rag" was freakin' white - we would have looked like a bunch of Frenchmen!

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

If we do it...somebody has to send me one here in Colorado!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar