LP Field..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Someone please tell me what happened to home field advantage?

This use to be the place no team wanted to come in and play at.

Now it seems like a place for a "easy victory". This year i would rather play on the road than be at LP Field.

I know, i know it's the players that play the games, but to me it seems like we have lost our home field advantage BIG TIME...

I sure do miss the days when it was impossible to come to Nashville and win :hmm:

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The enthusiasm of the fans depends on the enthusiasm of the players.. hard to get up for a team that plays like horse sh** and doesn't seem to care or mind that they are playing so horribly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Sat in the same seat for 12 years. That's including those 4-12 type seasons and the 0-6 start last year. NEVER had a feeling like this. This is epic failure.

Vince Young. Chris Johnson. Randy-FREAKIN-Moss.

Today's loss hurt more than any other regular season loss I can remember just because of everything surrounding it.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm too poor for tickets. Sorry ::hmm:

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

to many egos,bad coaching and lazy players.

Has to start with a bad @ss coach that dont put up with slackers. we should be like the Jets and fine our players just for bad body language.

6. Greg

Greg Camp Fodder

Like I was saying, it's hard to cheer for these people.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

And the field sucks too.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If it's hard to cheer for these people- become a ing Steelers fan.

Christ, I'm one of the most pessimistic people here- but it's never hard to cheer for my teams. We're 1 game out- and our fans suck.

LP- scratch that- Aldelphia used to be an amazing place filled with chaotic noise... now it's a bunch of people that act like you're bothering them if you make noise on 3rd downs.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

That's nothing new :ha:

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know. I was just saying the same thing in another thread. Something about this loss was... different. It's never felt this dire and hopeless. Epic failure indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar