Love ya blue (jerseys).

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Aug 15, 2009.

?
  1. Yes... I love the retro look

29.7%
  2. No, I like the current gear (the past is the past... let it go Oiler boy)

28.1%
  3. I wouldn't mind a change, but I'd prefer a new look entirely

1.6%
  4. No, but I wouldn't mind a version of it as the alternate

40.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You would. you sort of made it.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think our normal jerseys are the coolest in the NFL. It's hard to believe that our standard jersey will one day be considered "throwback"

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:ha: Sorry. I can see how I was less than clear. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing the Titans adopt the current throwback uni, but obviously they'd have to change the logo. I thought just a plain white T would look great, but as Gunny said it's prett reminscent of the U of T helmet. I don't think for a moment any of this will happen... I don't think it's completely impossible, but very, very unlikely at best.

The first option in the poll was supposed to reflect this view. Ooops.

I really like the current Titans gear, there's not too many NFL teams I'd want to swap jerseys with. I just really love this look

[​IMG]
    clean, simple, classic

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

does anyone ever recall white pants being worn with the light blue (Titans home) jersey? I'd like to see that. It would be close to the look featured in this thread.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Were the Titans now. I think the Oiler Unis are retired.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

That's the only uniform combination that the Titans have never worn. For the life of me, I can't understand why. It would look fantastic.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]
    Just seeing what it looks like... I think it's odd that we haven't seen it yet. Well, not the 4 legs... but the white pants.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

so it turns out CJ really is a monster! :lol3:

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I hope we see that uniform combo this year. I think it looks way better than the navy pants, since it balances out the white helmet.

I would like to see less mixing and matching. Light blue jerseys and white pants for every home game. White jerseys with light blue pants on the road (they already wear this for every road game).

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

My fav combo is the Light blue jersey with the Light blue pants. Especially in december because we always have good games in december with that combo. Also last year anyone notice we won every game we played while wearing the light blue jersey. Except for the playoff game. Our only home loss came against the jets while wearing our default navy blue jersey. hmmm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar