Love MM8, but....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MM8, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

FACT: You're not a part of the team's training staff (as far as I know).

FACT: Since you're not with the team, you have no objective way to judge why he's in the the locker room.

FACT: Asking questions is fine. Painting those questions as something negative about him personally is just throwing shade!!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Yes, but he's also not throwing the ball nearly enough for that completion percentage to be put up against the top QBs. How many contested throws have we seen him make, shots to guys downfield in man coverage, etc.? LaFluer calls mainly high percentage passing plays, maybe a couple of PA throws downfield. Rarely is a receiver not wide open. He usually doesn't attempt a pass otherwise.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Push off king Hopkins helps a lot, but overall, there is no argument to be had here.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I have been critical of MM8 in the past, and still have some reservations about his durability, but, if he comes back next weekend and gets us into the playoffs I am good with extending his contract. Lets see what happens Sunday.

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. SenorMariota

SenorMariota Rookie

I can't believe how he was fiercely thrown to the ground like a rag doll. The NFL looks really bad in the minds of many people when they see someone get unnecessarily roughed up like that. They should care because their ratings have already plummeted and is mixed in with the maneuver by now. They clearly went after him with the full intent of knocking him out of the game. No doubt it was unnecessary roughness and it wasn't even called. Oh hallelujah, right? I can't believe that Titan fans didn't see that, talking about not showing any support or class toward their own QB, it was disgusting that nobody cared or valued Mariota enough to cry foul. What kind of nut is Vrabel to just scratch his nuts and say nothing about it? What the hxll is going on with this team? The monster that slapped Mariota to the ground should have been ejected and fined and a cold day in hell that he play football again. It was a cheap shot and I think from just that one example it tells us the quality of people that we have in the NFL. I mean Mariota got murdered in front of our eyes. What the....?

Also it's not the first or the last time that we see officials helping a team by dictating tempo and momentum. Big non-calls that help a team win. The NFL has become a real joke just from the officiating. Wait for the guy to catch a 70 yard TD pass and then throw the flag for offensive holding. I have to laugh. It's just a bunch of juvenile delinquents out there.

#76 SenorMariota, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ben Jones got Mary killed and Mary is running a high school offense

Both these guys killing us

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Mariota only has ten more TD passes than Kevin Byard this season.

Just saying.

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Fact: Mariota didn’t come back to the field after injury.

Fact: there are no treatments for a stinger or funny bone injury.

Facts.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Jones didn't make Mary hold onto the ball when he had a wide open receiver right in front of him.

We are 24th in QB hits allowed, yet 7th in sacks allowed. Mariota is inexplicably horrible at avoiding pressure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar