Louis CK @ Zanies next week

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can't wait!
    PS For Deuce: Dane Cook sucks..

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know. I'm so ready. Zanie's has been killing my wallet lately. Lots of great comics there in July-August. I just saw Doug Benson and Graham Elwood last week. Got tix for Patton Oswalt in August. Still need to get my tix for Louis CK. Oh, and Todd Barry is going to be there right after Louis. :facepalm:

Probably going to have to skip Todd Barry but I'll definitely be there for Louis. BTW, anyone been watching CK's new show 'Louie' on FX? It's pretty good so far.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dane Cook does suck. All he does is scream obnoxiously. That's his whole act. Personally, it makes my ears bleed. I had to listen to all of his stuff with some of my friends on a trip to Florida a few years back. I laughed a few times. Some it was actually funny. Most sucked.

I had to google Louis CK... I saw him in The Invention of Lying and he has that new show on FX, "Louis", but other that, I don't know anything about him.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Check his last HBO stand up special - had me rolling on the floor.. Lucky Louis was great too.. new show seems to be trying to figure itself out..

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

RSB you really need to watch some of CK's stuff. Best standup comedian in the business right now IMO.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hell, I may just have to go to this show. I've only been to Zanies once. If I can rack up enough cash I might check it out.

I'll check out the HBO stand up bit if I can find it. Don't have HBO, so Idk.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I hope they haven't sold out, I'm rounding up a group to go.

(Dane cook sucks balls)

8. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar