Lots of Terrible Towels at LP Field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've seen The Steelers play away games in many stadiums and this is always the case.
    Not so much a Titans thing as it's a simple fact that The Steelers are a very popular team across the country..

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

True CC, Steelers have lots of bandwagon fans since they have 5 SB victories in their history, and Steeler fans are the best historians, but True Titan fans, the ones that braved the Nashville cold and screamed until they have no voice now, are by god the best fans in football....LETS HEAR IT TITAN FANS.....HERE WE GO TITANS, HERE WE GO....TO TAMPA!!!

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

easy for Kuharsky to say those things. He gets paid to go to the games, and I bet he makes more than the national average wage.

So shut up PK.

And I still say a big chunk of those fumblebees were regular PSL holders showing their true colors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar