Lost?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is it just me or has Lost completely run out of gas?
    This big Finale season offers nothing new other than the so called "answers" that we were probably better off not knowing..

2. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Agreed. That last episode was especially boring to me. I had such high expectations for this season but I've been really disappointed in it.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I watched 10 minutes of an episode once, turned off the TV, and went to sleep. I've never given LOST a chance... honestly, I probably never will. I just don't see how you can keep a show about people lost on an island going for 5 seasons or whatever.

I know I've had this conversation before.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I'm really enjoying the show and think this season is really good. Seems to have focus. But that is just my opinion.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Lost ran out of gas about 4 years ago.

6. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

No, your stupid face ran out of gas! Sorry, I am around 5 year olds all day.

I love this show. I don't think it ever ran out of gas. The show is complicated, intelligent, and always interesting. I will be very sad when it is all over. Only a few more episodes to go...so sad.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nah, this season has "lost" much of the show's early magic. Many of the big answers have been let-downs and the characters (the ones that haven't been possessed by anti charismatic demons) are barely there anymore. That's what's sad.

8. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

For some viewers any answers they give will be big letdowns. I have been satisfied with the answers so far. Some of them I had guessed, others I had not. I am enjoying the ride.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Other than enjoying some Deadwood and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia cameos, I haven't enjoyed watching this with my girlfriend, who is into the show. Even she has lost interest.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Looking at the show as a whole I've really enjoyed. I think they should have finished in 5 seasons instead of 6.

I figured it out at episode 2 this season. Now I'm enjoying being proved right after my Mrs laughed at when I revealed the 'big' answer.:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar