"Lost"... should I watch it?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by TitanJeff, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

prison break is a great show. id definitely recommend it. its 1000 times more complex than just breaking out of prison. and ya breaking bad is freaking awesome, i really wish they would put season 4 on streaming already.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The first season of Prison Break is BRILLIANT. The rest, not so much. Season 2 had it's moments, 3 was decent, the following it was just getting stretched out.. the ending was nicely done though.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Breaking Bad season 4 will be released on DVD/blu-ray within the next month since the 5th season will start in July. That's standard for all shows.

Netflix can't release something before its available in stores. I'd say it'll be at least until September before they put season 4 on stream.

I'm going to buy season 4 since I already own the first three. A few weeks before season 5 starts, I'll rewatch the entire series.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Haven't seen Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Lost, or Arrested Development.

Idk why.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Lost will forever be my favorite show of all time. Nothing will come close.

Watch it. Please.

The relationships, interactions between the characters.. everything is just so perfect. Can't explain how great the parallel between characters is.

Best writing I've ever seen in my life. It's too bad you didn't watch while it was on, SO many things that you won't notice.. The clues they'd drop (little things such as store signs being scrambled into words that were hints at future plot events).

I want to watch the series all over again.

I currently love Boardwalk Empire & Game of Thrones (if it helps you further judge my taste in shows, if you want to believe me about how great LOST is). But LOST will forever be my favorite.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Watch Breaking Bad. After reading how much everyone loves Lost, I decided to give it a try.

I'm on episode 3 already. I like it so far... Just don't see how it can continue for 6 seasons, but I'm all in for now. I always said the writers would have to be geniuses to keep this thing going that long. I just hope it doesn't drag.

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Lost is a great show. The plot is excellent and complex. If you watch it with an open mind you will definitly enjoy it. What makes it good in my eyes is that it is unpredictable.
    Are there a few holes in the plot? Absolutely. But I think they were unavoidable.
    Enjoy!

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Isn't the character Sawyer from Knoxville, TN? I seem to remember that

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've already watch all the available "Breaking Bad" episodes. Love it.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

DO NOT WATCH LOST. (If you care about narrative resolution.)

I absolutely loved that show. Watched episodes multiple times. Went to Lost forums online. Listened to podcasts.

The first three seasons are incredible. One of the best shows ever. Then it starts going off the rails. The last season is unbelievably bad and the last few episodes are some of the worst television I have ever seen. Brutal writing, brutal acting.

The mysteries do not get resolved. The writers basically slap you in the face and laugh. They clearly had no idea where they were going and the ending is the most unsatisfying thing ever. Deus ex machina galore. I hated it so much that I wish I had never watched the show in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar