Losing interest in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

For 1 that's speculation.

And if it were true at all, that doesn't mean they are the scum of the earth because of some minor stuff.

2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I've started to pick up and watch more Preds games in the past year or two. I never thought I would watch an entire game of hockey in my life.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hockey is actually fun to watch, IDK why I dont watch more. I catch about 1 or 2 games a year by accident, and actually enjoy myself, very surprising since I gave up hockey as a kid.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I have been since the rule changes making it purely a passing league. Only two positions matter now with the new rules. QB is the number one thing you have to have to have a chance and then Sack artists whether it be DE, or OLB's. Shut down CB's are a thing of the past since the new rules favor the wr's so much. To me the old game was better...nfl is making the same mistake baseball did in trying to gain the younger generation and casual fans (the thinking being that high scoring would get and keep their attention), in doing so they are well on the way to making it a joke.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

I wonder if one day the NFL will follow what Arena Football does and let the WR's get a running start.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea

remember when 4,000 yards passing was a big deal?

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I still have an interest because of FF.

Titans interest is at an all time low and since hockey/basketball season is here. I'm near close to just tuning them out the rest of the year.

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I usually watch till half way through the 3rd quarter then change the channel if they are losing bad. I stay tuned if it's close. An example of this was the Monday Night game against the Steelers. Had me excited till they **** the bed in the 4th.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

scumbag subhuman vick = ghastly
    Hernandez = ghastly
    probably some others I am forgetting

numerous girl beaters might not be ghastly but the behavior is repugnant and unmanly

numerous street drug/violence situations again not ghastly but stupid beyond comment.

and yes these instances are disproportionate to other males in that age group. IMO probably because of the $ and these idiots inability to handle fortune and fame.

• Boring Boring x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

you left out Darren Sharper

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar