Looks Like Young Might Ride The Short Bus

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ChitownTitan, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Homer...

Yes great post! What you did was to summarize what is both good and maybe not so good about young as a pro. Yes the awesome talent, leadership and competitiveness. But also that you can't force fit him into a certain type of offense and forget about changing his delivery point. That's simply the way he throws.

Based on your analysis i wonder how vince would fit into this offense. I see great running ability as being like gravy on a country fried steak dinner. The meat and potatoes of being an nfl QB is being able to pass effectively and efficiently. Being able to run is something extra, a bonus. We have seen that with mcnair, mcnabb and culpepper. Rich gannon was like that to a certain extent and steve young was the ultimate example of a great passer who was also a great runner. But the point is that these guys beat you first with their arms and second with their legs.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

anyone else just get hungry?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

At that price, it had to be from the old bread store. Are we including sales tax?

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Oh no!

No wonder i got such a poor score. I forgot to fiqure in that hefty tennessee sales tax! :stars:

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Even with the hefty TN sales tax the total for 6 loaves of bread at 10 cents each would be around 66 cents.
    Those wonderlic questions are easy, or is it just me

6. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Yes, very much.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It depends whether you have to cipher multiply or gozintas.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think he just had the mulligrubs that day.

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Now that confuses me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar