Breaking News Looks like Kern Is Back!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansman1, Nov 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

Designated for return is step one. Hopefully they get activated. Adoree was designated to return 5 weeks ago.

2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Exactly, but luckily it's his wrist, so even if he's not 100%, hopefully it's solid enough now he can catch the snap clean.

Also it's not like he really needs practice to be miles better than what we've had.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think that they released the other two scrub punters so that tells me Kern is a go this weekend.

4. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Private label at a chain in East Tennessee called Food City. The Kerns brand was a powerhouse back in the day in that part of the country.

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

Hope so, but they can cut them and add them back to the practice squad. That's what they did last week. Then protect one and call them back up. I wouldn't call the first guy we used a scrub. He had some great punts.

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Yes, true.... Allen actual did a really good job when given the chance. I guess I hastily lumped him in with the other guy out of frustration.

But either way, Kern is the man when it comes to our punting! Glad to get him back.

7. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Pinned them deep a few times today, glad he's 100% back

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

It’s crazy how good he is that you can honestly see such a big difference when he’s playing.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

JC Kern looked great today!

upload_2020-11-29_19-51-54.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar