looks like chow is staying

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'm satisfied....

chow and young are going to be something special together...

i think both of them challenge each other...

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, Bongo? Your prediction record is sufferring a bit this year... then again, I'm sure the second half of this season has made a lot of people more likely to stick around than they were feeling about two months ago...

I'm glad to keep chow. Nothing like a crazy old man up in the booth...

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I was thinking the same thing, 3801. :nono:

5. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Chow Not Interesting in Stanford Job

SUMMARY: Titans OC Norm Chow was contracted this weekend by Stanford about their head coach position. "I told them I wasn't interested," Chow said. Chow interviewed with Arizona State and North Carolina State last week, but N.C. State hired former Boston College coach Tom O'Brien and Arizona State is reportedly going with former college and NFL coach Dennis Erickson. "It is fine," Chow said. "They did what the had to do and we are very happy to be here."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

6. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

How about that!

I and a few others were completely wrong about this one.

Chow has a new focus and that is good news for the Titans and their future.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He would have been crazy to take that job. Stanford is the pits right now, and they just fired their head coach after two years. If they aren't willing to give a coach more time than that to turn things around, keep walking.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but......................... all of the stanford alum ..............................were alerted that chow had accepted the job.........................

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Stanford's in the pits (and Harris got fired) because Buddy Teevens was an aweful recruiter... and HC for that matter...

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Chow is going to get paid I am told right here.....................he made the call on FRI...................it appears Fisher is getting paid as well. I guess JS is a klingon too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar