Looking ahead...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I believe he only has like 3 catches so far. As bigtitan53279 pointed out a lot of Schaub passes have been going to AJ. Also the backs have been getting a fair number of passes thrown their way. The TE are used a great deal in our offense also so JJ has not had a great deal of opportunities. I think you cut him to soon though, depending on who you picked up. If AJ misses a game or two it will give JJ a chance to step up and let Schaub become more familiar with him. If I could pick him up in a league where you could play him now and hide him on the bench as a fourth WR I would.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

LOL I dropped him for Terry Glenn.:rolleyes: Not a good move.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I've got to admit, Matt Schaub has surprised the hell out of me so far this season. I thought that he would be an upgrade over Carr, but I didn't think that he would be this good this early. I think that the Texans having a winning record this year is a real possibility.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I think Schaub has surprised us all... as well as the OLine y'all have over there.. they must have really hated Carr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar