Looking Ahead: New Orleans Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's our return to Monday Night Football. The Saints defense has looked nothing short of pathetic in the first two weeks of the season, especially in the secondary. That being said, does Vince have the tools to make their secondary pay? Even though they've struggled the first two weeks, we all know what the Saints can do on offense. Can we stop them? Post your early thoughts on how this game will go.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Their offense hasn't appeared to be as strong either so far.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

They are due for a breakout game tho'. It's bad timing for us. But if we can come out of this at 2-1 I'll be pleased. But I expect the Saints to raise the roof and duke it out. This is gonna be tuff.

4. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

We'll win.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the saints are tough at home, i'm a little worried about this game.

if we can stop the run we shouldn't have a problem, and the way the saints o-line has played in the last two games i don't think it will be terribly difficult.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Pressure and containing Bush are they keys for the D.

VY will be fine he played his heart out today and you could tell he is improving and his running ability is unmatched. I look for him to continue this on MNF when he shows the whole world his talent.

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

VY had his share of mistakes. But compared to the first game he improved greatly. Hope to see that same type of improvement this game

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

If you look at this New Orleans secondary in the first two games, and Vince's improvement from weeks 1 to 2, and the fact that Vince is going to back in the spotlight on primetime MNF, I think we might be in for his first 300 yard game. The opportunity is there.

9. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

The Aint's defense has never been good and the offense is as good because they decided to cut Joe Horn loose.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's a test for both teams. If the saints lose this one, they're in serious trouble. If the Titans lose this one, they'll need to get back to work to come back and get some momentum after the bye. Either way, I'm pumped for the game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar