Long Term Deal for Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

He isnt a complete back, but he is easily the most dominant back. If they dont resign him, then something is off with the FO. If they dont resign him, then might as well need to draft a QB too. Tannehill has been good, but I think Henry has made Tannehill good.

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Teams didn’t respect Mariota throwing the ball deep so they bunched up the line. Henry had no where to run. With Tanny they can’t do that. They help each other and should both be signed ... this is a potential 3 to 5 year window with Henry to win a bunch of games

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You don’t have one without the other, having a capable passer has helped Henry immeasurably, and Henry has certainly helped RT. I’m not going to say one piece is more important than the other, beck they are both playing the best football of their careers.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This. You need to resign both because then our window opens, and we can improve via drafted players and not need to hit FA so hard. The next few years should be really exciting fellas.

5. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I agree, but I think Tannehill needs Henry more than Henry needs Tannehill. But, I think they need both. I dont think any of the QBs they might want will be there where we will be picking in the draft (and no, I dont want old ass Brady like I seem rumors of) so I would ride the Tannehill-Henry train for 3 or 4 years.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I refused to allow myself to think super bowl until we were past this game...

With that dominant win, I can now allow myself.

We have a LEGIT shot to hoist a Lombardi in a few weeks.

I really can't believe it. After where this season was...

You see it happen to other teams. Like the giants the year they took out the 18-0 pats... It seems it may finally, FINALLY be our time for luck to smile on us.

7. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I am with you. I like our chances, but not getting too hyped up because next week is still on the road and tough.

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Sign the man! The window closes quick in the NFL. The Titans have young talent and Henry and Tannehill are peaking... There's no reason to not sign both and ride it out for as long as possible.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

[​IMG]

10. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

He and Evans have been difference makers on opposites sides of the ball. Henry took out the defending super bowl champs by his play and he did the same for the Super Bowl favs this eve. I don’t see him slowing down. Certainly not by KC. Maybe SF but both NE and Bal were good warmups if they end up making it to the big game.

Yes pay he and Tannehill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar