Long Term Deal for Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

I noticed we won those games you highlighted....plus the more Carrie's he gets we win. Look that stat up.

2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Pay, pay, pay him. Art is finally waking up and is learning to utilize him more and more. Art will refine the playbook next season and feature him like the bell cow and give him 30+ carries.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Barkley definitely isn't. I think he was near the top of the NCAA in negative carries every year at Penn State and that hasn't carried over.

Kinda like Henry did early on, he tries to score every single play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

250 pound RBs who can run 99 yard TDs and catch 75 yard TDs are too limited to keep around. Good to know.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Yes you absolutely do. He's durable. Besides him and Ryan and Tannehill, who else needs to get paid? Draft a RT, get another pass rusher in the draft, and find a complimentary RB mid to late round.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

3 years 9-11 million. If he doesn't want that, let him go. That's per season.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I would give him 4 years, but yeah that is good IMO.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

This.

If he's looking for zeke or bell money, bye. If he'll sign a reasonable deal, do it.

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Maybe if he isn't that expensive.

Dude is a veteran at this point and still has no idea what he's doing on pass protection. I don't know about spending big money on a guy that can't touch the field on third down.

10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I am kind of suprised that the guy who was responsible for a 75 yard screen for a TD is considered bad in the passing game. If anything I want to see more thrown to him.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar