Long Term Deal for Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Hope Amy, JRob, and Vrabel are on board with my plan. It’d be a nice change and certainly well deserved payback to the loyal fans that have stuck around this burning trash heap.

2. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

We choose who and what are identity is. What successful team pays too much for a running back? Rams? Cardinals? Jets? Cowboys? Or maybe I should bring up the Titans. Name one team who has done it and it works out for. We don’t have to sign him. He deserves to get paid, but we don’t have to pay him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I just feel we could probably do it without Henry.

4. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Today did prove we can score with dion lewis and some random dude playing rb. Which I think is the best thing you can say about tanny at this point. I think the offensive line is more important than running back now. I would love 2 keep Henry but I dont think he is the key stone anymore.

5. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

This

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Henry is back ppl

7. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Not yet.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Itll happen

Guy has homerun potential every play

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The difference is, the Titans win that game up 14-0 with Henry as the back.

Henry grinds clock and keeps Brees on the sideline. Plus he brings a real threat/mental advantage over the midget RB for play action and is a threat to score.

The Titans offense runs through Derrick Henry. That can't happen with just any ol RB. Henry is a unique back who punishes defenses and is also a threat to score from anywhere on the field.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

3 games under 75 yards this season. Coincidentally the 3 games he got the least touches.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar